Are you ready to lose weight and tone up? Are you reay to replace fat with lean muscles? Are you tired of being tired?
If you are ready to lose 8-10 lbs, while toning up, then this program is for you!
The foundation of successful weight loss remains a healthy, calorie-controlled diet combined with increased physical activity. For successful, long-term weight loss, you must make permanent changes in your lifestyle and health habits.
-30 Day RD Created Meal Plan
-Access to our VivireFit mobile APP which includes recipes, documents, and personal training.
-4 (60 Minute Private 1-on-1 Personal Training Sessions)
-4 (30 Minute Private infrared sauna sessions, great for boosting the immune system, burning fat, and assisting with muscle recovery.
-24/7 access to our health coach
-Access to our private Facebook Group
Week 1: Goals
- Description: “You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going because you might not get there.” – Yogi Berra
- Knowledge: Your Why, Set Better Goals, Behavior Goals
- Activity: Goal Worksheets
- Action item: Establish behavior goals
Week 2: Healthy Upgrades/Nutrition Transformation
- Description: Nutrition Transformation is NOT about perfection! It is about doing things just a little bit better.
- Knowledge: Healthy Upgrades, Meal Transformation, Whole Foods, Macro Overview, Food Journaling
- Activity: Healthy Upgrade Worksheets
- Action item: Choose two to focus on: Sub 2 whole food options for processed food, eat 1-2 palms of lean protein at each meal, add 2 servings of fruits and veggies a day, Workout 3x a week, make one meal at a time better
Week 3: Mindfulness, Moderation, and Portion Sizes
- Description: Mindfulness is constantly being AWARE of your decisions, what you are doing, and how you are feeling.
- Knowledge: This week, we will dive into HOW you eat and cover mindfulness, moderation, and portion sizes.
- Activity: Use the Emotional Eating + 80% Full Journal to track your meals for 3 days.
- Action items: Choose ONE of these behaviors to focus on for ONE meal this week.
Week 4: Menu Planning + Meal Prep
- Description: Many times our diets suffer because we are unprepared when hunger strikes!
- Knowledge: How to stock your pantry for success, Meal prep tips, Planning ahead
- Activity: Weekly Menu Planner Worksheet, Prep for the week (pre-wash + cut veggies, boil eggs, slow cooker), Stock up on convenient healthy options,
- Action items: Pick a meal prep day + Choose at least three days this week you will pre-plan a nutritious meal.