TOP 10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC AND CURCUMIN
- Fighting inflamation
- As an antioxidant
- Helpful for arthritis
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Linked to improve brain function, and lower risk of brain disease
- Good for the heart
- Helps prevent and treat cancer
- Can treat arthritis
- Helps with depression
- Helps delay aging and fight age related diesease
HOW TO BUY TURMERIC AND CURCUMIN
First, it is important to know that Curcumin is the active ingredient found in Turmeric. Also, it is important to find a supplement that includes Piperine in the formulation. Piperine is an alkaloid found in black pepper, it is proven to increase the bioavailability for an array of nutrients.
It does this by inhibiting key enzymes for metabolism, preventing substances from leaving cells, decreasing intestinal activity, and stimulating useful amino-acids. All of these changes work to keep substances in the body’s cells longer, without this substance Turmeric may just pass your digestive system.
HOW CAN IT BE INGESTED
- Turmeric Tea is known as Golden Milk
- As a spice, for cooking.
- As a supplement in pill form.
- Using the root.
PRACTICAL USES FOR TURMERIC AND CURCUMIN
- Face Mask, can be used for a soothing and cooling mask.
- Acne Gel, mix it with honey and dab on the problem area to cool and spot treat acne.
- Brighten teeth, YES it actually works.
- Golden Honey, great for common colds and to soothe sore throats.
- Help itching, just mix with Aloe Vera.